How to Write Content that Grab's Attention
Here are 7 easy ways to create content that grabs people’s attention.
1. Write the way you would speak to one person. Your message should read like it would if you were talking to someone.
2. Create interest and pull your reader in with the first line. Remember, the whole point of the first line is to get the reader to read the second line, and so on.
3. Use bullets so your reader can scan your message. Your reader’s time is valuable and they want to be able to read and understand your message quickly.
4. Let your message flow. Start by writing things down as inspiration hits you and then go back and do some rearranging or clean things up later if you need to.
5. Make your message easy to read by using short paragraphs. Break things up by adding some images and bold or highlight the most important areas.
6. Emphasize the benefits and not the features. Try to put yourself in your reader’s shoes and explain what’s in it for them.
7. Keep your reader interested by using graphs, pictures, audio, video, testimonials, and examples.
SEO Content Writing Services
If you need content for your website that's both user and Google friendly, contact Kim Essex.